Monday, December 3, 2007

Mi Tio Victor---Always Remembered and honored!


The loss of my uncle to stomach cancer...was a huge heartache for me. He was definitely the spirit you don't want to lose. He was those type that made everything live...made the party a party...made you feel special in every sense of the word. He gave me strength when no one else in my family would. He told me that I would be an accomplished and beautiful woman some day. Without trying to be modest...well ok maybe I am...but...it did happen. i can still remember his laugh...his sarcasm....his undying love...and most of all...his Strength...his unbelievable strength...and will to live....when I think about it...it is very odd to me not to have him living anymore...I know that life is precious and can go at anytime...but...I guess were are never prepared to accept it. I guess I even feel selfish to want him back here...but also at times I feel relieved that he has passed because of all the agony he had to go through which he never deserved...with the will of God...he will rest in peace...he left behind 3 wonderful son's and sweet wife who love him and miss him dearly...btw...you will see more blogs about my uncle b/c he is very special and dear to my heart!

No comments: