Monday, December 3, 2007

Someone very Special and Dear to My Heart

I also refer to him as my "BABY"....I never thought that I would ever feel this way...it is unbelievable how strong and quick everything has happened...We match in so many ways...we feel the same exact things...we are identical...in so many ways...he is very passionate, giving, strong, respectful, beautiful, timeless, encouraging, supportive....and much more! What makes this feeling even more beautiful...is the fact that we haven't been intimate...as much as perhaps either one of us would want to...the way we feel would be the same if we had. The intensity of waiting to become intimate makes our love for each other even more powerful. I want everything for him...I want him to be happy, prosperous, strong, loved, and most of all me! I love you baby...and miss you mucho Paito!

No comments: